Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A life list???

So I am attempting this blog thing, even though I'm not quit sure if anyone cares too much about what I have to say. But why the hell not? If people find some kind of interest in reading the day to day ramblings of a sligthly nuerotic and confused twenty-something then great, if not then maybe one day you will smarten up and understand the correlation between my wisdom and that of Gandhi!

So my first online task is to develop a list of things I want to do before I die. I know it sounds cliche but after seeing the passing of my grandma this week I have a new found disregard for my fears of "what if" or "i'm not sure". Well fuck "what if" and "i'm not sure"! What have they ever gotten me except for a bunch of regrets and lost opportunities. I've decided to do this blog as a journal to creating and fufilling my life list. So let me know if you have any suggestions, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Peace Out,
Angela

2 comments: